Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How many people can actually shoot well with their off hand???

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
Practice
Walk around the house with your gun in your off hand,
Pretend to shoot the TV, the cat, the wife.
Do this a LOT
**** with your left hand, eat with it (after washing it),
Write with it.
Just get used to using it
And TADA you can shoot left handed, Its just muscle memory.

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
I can sort of shoot lefty, not as well as righty but not bad. Being at the back gives me a little more time to aim. If it is going down the sh1tter then I just put the bottle in my left shoulder and use my right hand. This position isn't that bad so I use this more often.

cockerguy

Dec 15, 2001
CANADA!!!
Visit site
My Off Hand Shot

I can shoot just as well and as comfortably with my off hand as with my dominant hand (if not better in terms of accuracy) . Actually the only noticable differance is that the trigger finger on my dominant hand is quicker than my off hand. I suggest that if you want to improve your off hand you should spend some time at the range or better yet go to a couple walk on games and shoot only with your off hand.

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
It is a helluva lot easier for us lefries. Some things are really hard to do left handed so we learn to use our right a little more. I can pretty much just toss my gun from hand to hand but my left feels a little more comfortable. I really got good playing righty by using my friends gun a couple of times. There is a steel hose on the leftside right next to the grip so I could only shoot righty. It helped a lot.

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
I wanted to start playing with my weak hand (left) so i could be ambidexturous (spelling!!!) But i bought a warp feed so its now IMPOSSIBLE to use my gun with my left hand.

Not that i really need to though, because my balls just keep on coming.......;)

Emerson

no longer a newbie
Nov 10, 2001
Indiana, USA
Well, not that it matters but I have been practicing with my left hand a lot. I'm still afraid to use it in a game but when I'm target shooting at home I'm actually not bad at all......