Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How many rounds

Bryso16v

Jul 22, 2013
Cumbernauld
www.elliott-images.co.uk
I know little about paintball and nothing about magfed, but keen to give it ago.
Are you limited to the amount of paint you can take into a game or is it a case of how many mags you can carry? Or does this all depend on the organisers rules etc

Cheers Bryan

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
Depends on the games or events you play.
If you do a standard game/ walk on then it is as much a you can carry.
If it is a mag fed event then most likely limited to a certain amout of paint or mags per game/round or for the whole day.
The organisers should always clarify.

Hope that helps :)

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
Depends on what gun you are running and the capacity of the mags. A few of the guys I have played with have said that you need at least 4 mags but ideally you need between 6 & 10 mags. All depends on where you play, how you play etc. the more you have the longer you can stay out on the field but is more weight to carry

Reactions: Bryso16v

Bryso16v

Jul 22, 2013
Cumbernauld
www.elliott-images.co.uk
I have a Dye Dam winging its way to me next week, so want to give mag fed a go as well as playing scenario & woodsball . So if I have enough mags to carry around 100-120 rounds I should be good to go?

Cheers Bryan

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
That should do the job for you quite nicely.
Good thing about the DAM is that it does mag and hopper fed.
Gives you options.

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
I know little about paintball and nothing about magfed, but keen to give it ago.
Are you limited to the amount of paint you can take into a game or is it a case of how many mags you can carry? Or does this all depend on the organisers rules etc

Cheers Bryan
125 rounds

RevengeP8nt14

Oct 21, 2013
In your opinions, what do you think is the best magfed gun on the market? Interested in getting one