Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how many??

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
Ok this leads on from the good players thread...
just interested on an average days play.how many pellets do you get through? and how many actually hit the player your aiming at?
are we being tactical or just trigger happy knowing the more you fire the more likley you are to hit something?
or do you just like painting trees?
tb-303

Inferno

Paintball Addict
Shots per game

I usually go through a less than a hopper a game. My last gun was a Tiger Shark, so I guess I'm not used to shooting all that much. I have never went through more than 500 rounds in a day of play(sometimes I can't afford to :D ).

dannyp16uk

Nov 2, 2001
peterborough, england
Visit site
lol

its about the same for me 1 full hopper a game but sometimes if im at the back and we win be miles then i can have half or even full hopper still.
however one game i did i used up all my paint in one game which lasted 20 minuets but i paid for it in the end cos it was a one on one and i had no paint he did but ddnt know i had none so i pretended to shoot at him,lol.after a while he cought on and just walked past me to get the flag and he ran back to base,there was nothing i could do:(

dan :)

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
I am a pretty new paintballer (played about 30 games) and I usually go throuth 3/4 of my 200 rd hopper a game. It depends on what kind of game you are playing and what position you are doing. If you are the front line you will probably go through more paint. Back line not as much. And if you are playing speedball you can really go through the paint. I hope this is helpful. ;)

Joao Duro

Jul 11, 2001
Portugal
Visit site
Not many!!!

I play front in tourneys. When i get to finish the game :) i've gone thru the hopper + 1 or 2 pods.

When i don't finish:( :( :( :( , the hooper & barely a pod.
(usually rotate my pods in the pack: the fresh paint goes to the inner side of the pack)

(I'm the 1 always helping my m8 filling up their pods)

On practice days it varies a lot. My team has some weirdo routines (like talk & move & grab-the-flag against the back guys free shootin):rolleyes:

When i played rec-ball (Mirage semi), from 150 to 400 in 1/2 hour and BIG fields.

ciaran.mooney

Ich bin ein Berliner!
In a normal game, not too much action i can use a full hopper. But when it gets a bit hectic and im giving cover fire etc. I can use up to 500-600 paintballs. When aiming at a open person thats running i can usually get 4 or 5 shots on them if there a big enough target :D only 1 or 2 will break though :(. In a day i try to limit myself to 1000 but can easiliy get through 2000.

Im a trigger happy sod.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
I'm prettty much in the same camp as Buddha3, being also a back player. Some games if all goes well I might shoot only 100, but most end up being around 200-300, tougher ones 500-800. I currently carry a pack with 1260 in it. Talk about weight! Anyway, it's situational. Some days ya get 3 of them off the break, others you bury your tapeman in the pile of pods you toss.

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
i buy depending on what gun i got on the day.
If it's a raaaaaaa ass angel then rather a lot 2000-3000 because of the triggers.
Mags and tippmannlike guns bout a thousand cause of the costs.
ciao bella :)