Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how many??

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
I play front so i usually get through a hopper a game on a 5 man field, on a 7man field about hopper +2 pots and on 10man it can vary, you shoot more or less depending on the design of the field, the position u play and the moves u make. Most of the back guys on the team shoot about 700-1000 every game (makes my job just a whole lot easier:D )

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
hello peeps,
Watching Mission paintball does anyone know if the paintballs are supplied, or do the teams fund themselves?(ok i know the big guys are sponsored,but you know what i mean) i know if i had pellets supplied i'd fire a few more per game!
tb-303

matt bryant

Chill With Da Still
Oct 19, 2001
Visit site
its hard to believe but most teams have paint sponsers, even some of the top novice teams have got paint sponsors

Ohh im a front player and i get through a box of 2000 a tourney.

Mador

lurkin' in a dark place
Aug 7, 2001
Selby ...near York.
Visit site
not that much...but this is all paint dependant location question really.

A back player will go through alot more paint than a front player...as a mid player I go through about 2000 a tourney...

mador

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
ok just a quickie. this may be a dumb question and a bit of a how longs a piece of string type thing,but if you don't ask you don't find out.
Is a tourney a single game? or games?(told you it was dumb!)
and how long would an average tourney go on for?
tb(seeking the truth)-303

matt bryant

Chill With Da Still
Oct 19, 2001
Visit site
it all depends on the tourney. If there are a lot of teams u will probably play each team in ur division once and if there are only a few teams in ur division u may play each team twice. Most tourneys are 1 day events and then u have big tourneys which are two or three day events.