Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How much does it cost per team??

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
I ran the finances for London Defiance for a couple of seasons so have a pretty good handle on the overall and individual costs.

For a team to play a full season of Millenniums including travel (flights, fuel, ferry/tunnel & tolls dependent on the event), accommodation, entry fees, ID cards and training at the event but NOT including paint works out around £9000.00 to £10,000.00 or £1500.00 per player.
Bear in mind the above figures does not include training days prior to the event so you at least stand a decent chance of a result !

A full season of playing Millennium paintball in one of the open divisions will cost a player between £2000.00 & £3000.00 and that's if you are a team which enjoys some level of support from paint suppliers.

Also please note it DOES NOT include any kit costs so if you also want the latest kit/markers then factor in anything up to another £1000.00 per player for your kit deal from your preferred supplier too.

Reactions: Bolter

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Always buy the cheap local beer in bulk. Especially in Germany, or Belgium.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Good man, that's a drinking tab I can identify with.

Although reffing the final event (championship games) of the season, hung over...oof that was rough. Although it did mean we put up with absolutely zero **** from any player. Insult me? Armband pulled. Spray thats more than a nickel sized and you're pissy I pulled you? 1 for 1.