Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How much paint do you use?

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
killed 2 with one ball once. true story. broke on the first guy and sprayed the **** outta the 2nd guy. They both walked.
I went home with 1 extra paintball that day. Still have it somewhere...

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
In paintball though I have shot people with one ball, sprayed paint to no results, tapped people on the shoulder, waved an empty pistol over a fort wall and surrendered the occupants, smoked people out, flash banged people,dropped in 'air strikes'

And been the most shot by a sentry gun, plus been laser zapped by aliens

Michael_Peat

Aug 17, 2014
I use to get through 1 box a day. I have seen so many people waste paint shooting at the air and not hitting anything. It would be nice to be allowed to take paint of your choice to walk on days, however my local site you must buy from them. Paint is so heavily over priced on site, I use to try and be more reserved, rather than decorating the nearby surroundings with paint like most players.

Michael_Peat

Aug 17, 2014
I suppose further to this though it does improve site safety. I've heard (not witnessed) people freezing their paint, which could cause injury I suppose.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I suppose further to this though it does improve site safety. I've heard (not witnessed) people freezing their paint, which could cause injury I suppose.
It's a bit of an urban myth
People will have tried it, but you don't end up with hard frozen paint, you just end up with mishandled paint which will be rubbish

I played the first sennybridge game which involved camping in concrete buildings dropping to -14c overnight
Paint that was left in hoppers and pods was just binned, people who had left their bags and cases out had rubbish paint for the morning, those who had raised it off the ground, and idealy stored it had reasonable paint. As the day warmed up the paint improved

If you want to experience hard paint go back a few years to black spec ops paint. That ripped bushes apart