Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How much paint do you use?

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
OK , in your case you you`d be better off shooting the trees, but don`t get caught by the squirrels, otherwise they would bench you !!!

Ricki_diego

Ricki diego - Evil Twin
Jul 29, 2012
Bristol
I use nearly 2 boxes, that's when Walk on numbers are low to. It's my fault to be honest...I like to try and keep people pinned while I advance. Could easily use less I guess! :S

Reactions: MorphMann

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
I was @ PaintFest for whole weekend, but only used 2 boxes.

In every fire fight that I was in we had the greater numbers and morale and so got there heads down early. I then like to move forward without firing again as will give away my position. Yeah sometimes will get shot, but other times those 5 metres plus that you advance can make all the difference.

On the other hand, I'm off to Sabotage walk-on week on Sunday, and am packing my car to the max just in case.....

;)

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Depending on how good you are, You`ll enjoy it more being on the weaker side giving all you got , actually making you more on fire, you`ll be surprised how much better you play, and by the way .. cover that head of yours , it does look painful, It`s hurting me just to look at it.

Remember 20x cases = 1 x kill , that`ll leave you 19 x cases to hit the trees with. ha ha ha

Last edited:
Reactions: MorphMann

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
Depending on how good you are, You`ll enjoy it more being on the weaker side giving all you got , actually making you more on fire, you`ll be surprised how much better you play, and by the way .. cover that head of yours , it does look painful, It`s hurting me just to look at it.

Remember 20x cases = 1 x kill , that`ll leave you 19 x cases to hit the trees with. ha ha ha
Thats what my ex wife keeps saying to me

;)

Sara

Paintball
Aug 14, 2012
UK
www.gobananas.com
I depends on the the field and position of the players and on if triggered happily or if it's a long game. I think on an average, 300 for game maybe.