Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How much paint do you use?

Nov 28, 2011
Dorset
Hey, so title says it all really. Today, i came back from paintballing after only an afternoon, having used a whole case. This is slightly lower than any walk on only days as there were some people with rentals so i set a 10bps cap and kept shooting to a minimum.

I would say walkon days, i would use about 3 cases. And im always conservative as i know it costs loads, so at most, a hopper and six pots for a game. (playing back in speedball- so its not much)

And used two cases in a day last weekend. Might not sound like much but its £20 quid to play, and £40 each case.

So post the amount, and the price and the games you play - speedball, or woodsball and whatever else.

Thanks.

Reactions: Montek

jlylee007

Here to play the beautiful game.
Nov 23, 2009
I use half a case when I play in the morning session only 9am-1pm. Get about 6 games of woodsball as a walk on. Dont really go mental on the punters as they bring the money in to the site but if I am against another walk on I then lite them up.

Last edited:

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
When I play mills I can shoot upwards of 7 pots and my hopper per point but when in the woods I play aggressive and sneaky and keap it to one case

Last edited:

J O K E R

Onslaught SF
Feb 9, 2011
Gotham City
I play Diamond Wars at NPF every month which costs £60, but that includes a case of paint. I usually finish the day with 500-1000 left (depending on what kind of mood I'm in:mad:) which gets me through a punter day throughout the month too:)

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011
played a zombie scenario last week and went through 1000 playing pump :confused: but usually 500 does me a day of play.

Reactions: jason p kitts