Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How much will a case of .50 cost in the UK. (prediction)

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
I agree with what you say John C, but playing devils advocate if prices stay the same ballers wont be that fussed about swapping over to .50 if there are no savings and for some it's all about saving every penny. If the saving is roughly £6 a box then ballers are more likely to swap over as the savings will add up.
Any idea on the release date of the ball?

Joh Explain what you mean by this a little more.

Paint will be avaiable in the UK at the begining of November
I just think everyone seems a bit obsessed with saving a few quid per event on paint. Paintball is a luxury sport after all.
That money would be better staying in the industry to make better events and facilities in future.

In a normal, healthy industry. You bring out something new, its supposed to be better. Your missing a trick if you sell it at a cheaper price as well!

Im only talking about events for regulars here. (tourneys mainly, plus walk ons)
The markup seems to be appropriate at rental sites which is why some of them have such excellent facilities.

MAP pricing is an easy one to deal with initially.
If bedroom trader billy undercuts all the other distributors. Next time he tries to place an order you are 'out of stock'.

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
I just think everyone seems a bit obsessed with saving a few quid per event on paint. Paintball is a luxury sport after all.
That money would be better staying in the industry to make better events and facilities in future.

In a normal, healthy industry. You bring out something new, its supposed to be better. Your missing a trick if you sell it at a cheaper price as well!

Im only talking about events for regulars here. (tourneys mainly, plus walk ons)
The markup seems to be appropriate at rental sites which is why some of them have such excellent facilities.

MAP pricing is an easy one to deal with initially.
If bedroom trader billy undercuts all the other distributors. Next time he tries to place an order you are 'out of stock'.
My personal thought is when it comes to paint I wanted an edge (when I played) so if it cost an extra £10 a case but gave us an edge it was worth it in the long run. But not everyone thinks the same..... and therein lies the problem :D