Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how much will an impulse hurt

optie

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
impulse

i just wanna make sure that someone will know when they have been hit, as i used to c so many people wiping the paint off and getting away with it. i want to make em pay!!i hate little lordy kids that wipe off paint.wanna put em down cheers lad and ladies if any replied

freaknA

Jul 11, 2001
earth1
www.freak-factory.com
it will hurt much more

hey, when your dominating fire power makes them cower in their bunkers, you will simply walk up and mugg 'em, that will hurt.

well that is what its like when i play newbies.
HA

>>honestly, i do not play punters, they shoot me an laugh then i feel sorrow

Mikez

Jul 6, 2001
UK
I see what you mean it looks like one of those aircraft carriers they use at see. And is big enough also. When was that made or is it still in the shops? It looks like an old type of Iron.

L8rz Mikez

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
It was made long long ago, in a galaxy far far away (Canada)...

Be grateful it is no longer made. Rumour has it Robbo used one to do his body building with... It weighed a tonne.

manike

DaveR

Jul 11, 2001
u.s.a
Visit site
Sure, an impulse will shoot those long strings of paint. And of course they'll hurt as much as the next gun...but isn't it interesting how ghetto-rigged the gun's internals are? They bypassed every obstacle with some stupid setup. If you want to make your enemy really hurt, use a 'Cocker

Jul 6, 2001
Visit site
Manike u star!! I've been trying find a pic of those beasts for ages!! Cos whenever I mention them I always get the same blank expressions!!!

With a Poison to boot!! God i'd forgot about those piles of ****!

:D