Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

How old are you?

Discussion in 'Talking Points' started by DirtyDownSouth, Jan 22, 2016.

1. JimmyBob New Member

JimmyBob
    Message Count:
    31, started when I was 15. Haven't been around for the past 10 or so years, looking to start up again.

2. Mark Sheredy makeitbetter

Mark Sheredy
    Message Count:
    Pretty funny, same boat - I'm 32, started playing when I was 13-15 and just got back into the sport with some buddies at work about a year ago. I figure I can only keep this up for the next 4-5 years until my knees disintegrate. The difference now is that I have the budget for the sport, which means I've got those "markers i've always wanted." Unfortunately, I have too many of them now...

JimmyBob likes this.
  3. JimmyBob New Member

JimmyBob
    Message Count:
    I always laughed at the thought of wearing knee pads... Now I'm trying to find the best pair possible! :)

I'm looking at building the new marker collection. Any recommendations? Still trying to catch up with whats any good...

4. Balls of Fury Cockers Rule.. Matrix Drool

Balls of Fury
    Message Count:
    I have D30 filled downhill cycling knee pads, light flexible and obviously designed to take a pounding

JimmyBob likes this.