Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How old are you

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
A month and a half later, I'm still 22. My 34 yr old gf says I have wrinkles around my eyes, now that's just cheek.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
i read somewhere, "You dont stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing"

:D:cool:
My philosophy too :cool:

I'm not far off 46 but still piss myself reading copies of VIZ, so probably have a mental age around 13 :rolleyes:

All I can say is thank god for Deep heat, Ralgex bath salts, Pro plus, Red Bull and paracetamol.. both before, during and after games. My body used to be a temple but it's long since been invaded by squatters hell bent on trashing the joint :(

P.S. don't try snorting bath salts - it makes your eyes water

Skeet

Platinum Member
I've played against:Robbo,Big Dave(Nam wrecking crew)Phil Ham(shades of Grey?)Sid spittle,Marcus Davies(Preds)some yank dudes(all Americans)some more Yank dudes(Ironmen)Ledz and co.(Banzai Bandits-best camo EVER!(timberghost)(nearly as good as the Vulcan camo or Eagle Camo of the time;)-even thought you were Novice like us;)Rafe and Bart Farmer Bros.(Eagles)Mayhem 1992?-anyone else weilding a gun for a team at the time(I salute you all)-ONE THING YOU'VE GOT TO REMEMBER-THE GUN IS A GREAT LEVELER-The fields may have changed-the speed by which the game is played may have changed-but if you have the same kit as your opponent-YOU HAVE THE SAME OPPERTUNITY to eliminate him from the game!
btw I'm 38,5",5'10"-married,FAT and enjoying life,watching the sport GROW in the UK-please keep it up(even though I'm running out of space in my garage for my next gun purchase;))......hey Robbo I saw you at Campaign 2008-your just as Ugly as I remembered you;)...rofl.Huey(Mick Holdaway's Hawks).
I don't believe Phil Ham was in Shades of Grey. He was in the Predators with Marcus et al and he was an All American.

Phil Webb (Smart Parts), was in Shades of Grey as was Neil Worbey, Steve Tomkins (Stevie-T), Phil Grifiths and others.

Robbo. Mr Spittle, recently had his Preds Cocker done up by Keith Belsey, (he asked me to do it, but I thought Keith would be best, considering he made them!) and has played several tournaments at Reading and Dartford with Mr Ham and others, under the Predators banner.

I recently turned 30...:(

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
I'm not far off 46 but still piss myself reading copies of VIZ, so probably have a mental age around 13 :rolleyes:
Ah come on, Viz is stupid/childish in an ironic way, a social commentary if you will, so by laughing you must be understanding it on a higher level than somebody who just reads it for the swear words.

Do I win £5?

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Ah come on, Viz is stupid/childish in an ironic way, a social commentary if you will, so by laughing you must be understanding it on a higher level than somebody who just reads it for the swear words.

Do I win £5?
No... Rogers profanisaurus rocks... am I too shallow? :)

My favorite old Viz character was Bertie Blunt - His Parrots a c**t