Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How to find a team?

S3AN

Oct 11, 2016
Hey Guys,

So I'm fairly new to the sport and have played a bit of sup air against some teams and with some teams at walk ons and would like to go about possibly finding a team, could any of you possibly give any advice about how to go about this and where to look?

Thanks

Reactions: mikey1975

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Hey Guys,

So I'm fairly new to the sport and have played a bit of sup air against some teams and with some teams at walk ons and would like to go about possibly finding a team, could any of you possibly give any advice about how to go about this and where to look?

Thanks
Best way is to find a local site and speak to the teams there. Whereabouts are you in the UK? If you're up for it my team is having a training day try out day at cpps on the 13th

Reactions: S3AN

S3AN

Oct 11, 2016
Best way is to find a local site and speak to the teams there. Whereabouts are you in the UK? If you're up for it my team is having a training day try out day at cpps on the 13th
Hi @mikey1975, thanks for the reply, I'm based up in newcastle upon tyne so quite far north, I'll see if I can get down to cpps though as I wouldn't mind trying out, I was at a walkon at a local site on sunday but there was only 1 team there who pretty much had 2 full teams

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Hi @mikey1975, thanks for the reply, I'm based up in newcastle upon tyne so quite far north, I'll see if I can get down to cpps though as I wouldn't mind trying out, I was at a walkon at a local site on sunday but there was only 1 team there who pretty much had 2 full teams
That's a shame bud if you can I can highly recommend getting to cpps bud plenty of people wanting to play all friendly and helpful