Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

How to find a team?

Discussion in 'Announcements and Queries' started by S3AN, Nov 8, 2016.

1. S3AN Active Member

S3AN
    Message Count:
    Hey Guys,

So I'm fairly new to the sport and have played a bit of sup air against some teams and with some teams at walk ons and would like to go about possibly finding a team, could any of you possibly give any advice about how to go about this and where to look?

Thanks

mikey1975 likes this.
  2. mikey1975 O.T.E Morning Wood

mikey1975
    Message Count:
    Best way is to find a local site and speak to the teams there. Whereabouts are you in the UK? If you're up for it my team is having a training day try out day at cpps on the 13th

S3AN likes this.
  3. S3AN Active Member

S3AN
    Message Count:
    Hi @mikey1975, thanks for the reply, I'm based up in newcastle upon tyne so quite far north, I'll see if I can get down to cpps though as I wouldn't mind trying out, I was at a walkon at a local site on sunday but there was only 1 team there who pretty much had 2 full teams

4. mikey1975 O.T.E Morning Wood

mikey1975
    Message Count:
    That's a shame bud if you can I can highly recommend getting to cpps bud plenty of people wanting to play all friendly and helpful