Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how to get better?

paintballwarrior

Nov 27, 2006
i've been playing p-ball for about 6-8 months and I've took a huge interest in it. i feel like i've reached a point where i don't know what i can do to get better i'm not saying i'm good but since i just play at open games theres really no one to tell me what i'm doing right and what i'm doing wrong cause most of the guys just don't want to take the time. i was thinking of buying those reusable paintballs so i can practice my snap shooting in my basement without making a mess and having my ma get mad at me. whats a good way to get better at run throughs? any other ideas on how i can up my game? so maybe i can get on a team or something cause thats my goal. Really appreciate ya'll. Peace!

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
well... this forum is mainly home to a lot of english people... you will find a fair few americans on here... but, the chance of finding one near you; id say is quite remote :)

ask around though :D

JAYDB

www.northernquarterpb.com
Dec 9, 2005
manchester,
i've been playing p-ball for about 6-8 months and I've took a huge interest in it. i feel like i've reached a point where i don't know what i can do to get better i'm not saying i'm good but since i just play at open games theres really no one to tell me what i'm doing right and what i'm doing wrong cause most of the guys just don't want to take the time. i was thinking of buying those reusable paintballs so i can practice my snap shooting in my basement without making a mess and having my ma get mad at me. whats a good way to get better at run throughs? any other ideas on how i can up my game? so maybe i can get on a team or something cause thats my goal. Really appreciate ya'll. Peace!
if you live anywhere near The Northern Quarter get down here i trained here for 6 months and i have learnt so much in that time from training with some of the best paintball players in the UK...

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
from milwaukee, wisconsin yeah there are a few guys here and there that'll help you out but oh well
I see this rather old but ...

As you are in the Milwaukee area that puts you reasonably close to Chicago area which has a fair number of tourney teams and players and facilities. What you need to do if you are interested in tournament level play is find a field or fields where teams and tourney players play. It may require more time and travel but fields that cater to teams will likely have a good mix of experience and levels of competing teams and that is the environment where you will find what you're after.

That and of course keeping up to date with your sub to PGi, the World's Greatest Pball Magazine.:)