Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How to get external Interest

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
not to put any of you guys off of trying to get out side PB sponsership, but i have tryed to get Red Bull to sponser my team but they said that they dont ponser whole teams only individual player. and i guess if you tryed the 'well will you sponser my on my own' they would tell you wher to stick it.

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
Originally posted by speedyg4coalition
not to put any of you guys off of trying to get out side PB sponsership, but i have tryed to get Red Bull to sponser my team but they said that they dont ponser whole teams only individual player. and I guess if you tryed the 'well will you sponser my on my own' they would tell you wher to stick it.
Red Bull are telling porkies then. Their website has a link to thier sponsored team of 125 cc racing team , the Red Bull rookies.:rolleyes: http://www.redbullrookies.co.uk/intro.html

Red Bull sponsor BMX competitions, motorcross , surfing, mountainrunning, mountainbiking, AMA supermoto, cliffdiving , sky divers, boulder crawling and people hurling themselves off 6 meter platforms into lakes, for god's sake!
Maybe paintball isn't cool enough
:rolleyes: