Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How to hold your marker?

iplaymindgames

Jul 6, 2003
Visit site
you should play with whatever makes you more comfortable but remember to always keep your marker up that way you can react faster to targets while on the move

i prefer to keep the bottle between pitted between my arm and body

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Whatever is most comfortable and gives you a low profile, also, think about which eye you aim with (the dominant eye) if your right handed and right eyed (or left eyed, left handed) then the marker will be out slightly to one side, if your hand and eye don't match (left eye, right handed for me) then the marker is going to be more central as it'll lean across (also makes it eisier to switch sides without switching hands)
The eye thing is pretty important..first thing you need to find out in any target sport e.g. Archery.

Greg

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
Campaign aka me home
having seen some intersting attempts this weekend including (gangsta shooting one handed, resting gun on the ground angeling it up and then shooting it etc)just thought i should say put the back of the bottle in your shoulder. will hopefully imprve accuracy etc

kyle

richardmawer

Playing since 1986 - Still shooting fools
May 15, 2003
Lincolnshire
digitalmediaedge.co.uk
How to hold your marker !!

The best tip I have ever been given was on holding my marker :-

You should pull the bottle butt into your shoulder - by the foregrip and not , as most players do, by gripping the grip frame tightly. Then lightly hold the trigger frame and rest your finger or fingerson the trigger.

Try it, it stops your barrel wobbling all over the place and provided you keep it pulled into your shoulder in this manner, your shooting position is "locked", wether you are standing, kneeling or running. Increases your accuracy no end.

The problem most players have is that they hold the trigger frame tightly and the foregrip lightly - every slight movement is then transferred down the gun to the barrel tip - which wobbles all over the place.

Give it a go - you'll amaze yourself.

Sam you bitch...

Why the hell weren't you at training? Oh, wait, you're in America. Yaaaaaaaaay, for the USA! Anyway, first thing Colin did was to show us the optimal gun/grip setup, as shown to him by nexus. Asshead, you should have been there. Makes snapshooting so much easier, 'cause you can get your damn elbow in about, oh, 6 feet from where I used to have it. Ask inbred Eric. He can show you in between bouts of your fervent making out.
-Mike
P.S. I saved some paint from training. I have about 300 shots with your name on them. Buahahhahaa.

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
ok, gun setup was a good tip, changing my setup right now.

secondly, i am not gay, and do not make out with sam, ok? weve broken up, idiot! and thirdly, its currently 1:1 between us, neck shots are just as good as leg shots.

guys, at training try to do lots of snap shooting drills/games, it really helps.

neil mochan

turtle
Jun 17, 2003
Cannock
Visit site
PINK CAT

ERIC,
get rid of the pink cat dude!
i don't want to have to kick your ass at campaign cup....but i will.
septic shoot him in the ass for me just because....... ah just shoot him.

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
no dude, its not pink, its white. and its playing the guitar!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: thats one cool crazy cat man, hmmm, think it needs sunglasses.
see you at campaign cup. i will be spodding it large, (crappy jobs):(