Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how to link two air bottle's

TURBO KILLIN

Apr 5, 2011
barnsley
I'm wanting some help, how do you connect two air bottle's. As in piped up so i can run a remote coil to my marker from them on my back and drain them both at once not having to mess changing the line mid game.

Thanks for any help.

Random Invert

Oct 27, 2008
N.Wales - Wrexham
www.outpostpaintball.co.uk
May help - http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?147389-Linking-air-bottles

Can you run a fill whip from bottle "one" to the fill nipple of bottle "two" then a fill whip from bottle "two" to the gun?

Jut use two fill whips and swap them over.

I've definitely seen players at NvS running dual bottles Im sure they had some sort of T joint linking the two bottles to one output but I've not been able to find an example on the net.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Firstly - do it with care.
This is at high pressure, but be aware of the pressure at each stage.
The tank pressure will be up to 3000 or 4500 psi, the output regulator pressure in the region of 800psi unless it's LP.

Running the regulator output of one into the full nipple of the other will give you around 800 psi, but the input nipple will begin at the full pressure of the cylinder - 3000 or 4500 psi.
A bit of a dodgy rig there. Best you can hope for is the main cylinder feeds your marker until the pressure drops to around 800, at what point the regulated output of the other cylinder equalises and feeds the main cylinder.
But the worry would be how the regulator and feed line will cope with psi in the thousands

Better solution is to have both cylinders outputting as if they were feeding a remote line each, then have a t junction taking both outputs into one remote line to the marker

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
How much paint you intend to carry ?
With some markers able to shoot almost a case or more from a full fill 1.1l bottle, wouldnt a 1.5L be big enough ?