Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How to maintain Paintball Gun and Dye Rotor

Mar 16, 2015
Lowestoft
Hi guys, first of all sorry for being such a noob when it comes to stuff like this secondly a speed ball marker popped up very locally to me and also at what seemed to be a VERY good price, it was the Dangerous Power Fusion F8 or better known as the DP-F8, it is an electric marker and it didn't really come with anything other than the rotor, no tools, case, barrel sock, o-rings, etc, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to best maintain my gun, tell me if it's actually any good, I read online that it's a pretty good marker capable of shooting 25bpms, whether this is true or not I don't know, what should I buy exactly, the company is based in America which is an issue because if I want to buy original tools and accessories I will have to import them so I was wondering if there are any alternatives, I'm quite hands on so have no issues taking it to pieces and rebuilding it, thanks in advance guys! :D

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Search it on YouTube and you'll find a few videos on it

For tools look out for Allen key sets, but note that it will probably need imperial sizes
Get a barrel condom - anywhere
You may find an o-ring set, otherwise you can get general ones from the sizes, check the manual if you have it or google and download a copy
Just be aware of orings of the right grade of rubber

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hi guys, first of all sorry for being such a noob when it comes to stuff like this secondly a speed ball marker popped up very locally to me and also at what seemed to be a VERY good price, it was the Dangerous Power Fusion F8 or better known as the DP-F8, it is an electric marker and it didn't really come with anything other than the rotor, no tools, case, barrel sock, o-rings, etc, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to best maintain my gun, tell me if it's actually any good, I read online that it's a pretty good marker capable of shooting 25bpms, whether this is true or not I don't know, what should I buy exactly, the company is based in America which is an issue because if I want to buy original tools and accessories I will have to import them so I was wondering if there are any alternatives, I'm quite hands on so have no issues taking it to pieces and rebuilding it, thanks in advance guys! :D
This may help http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2863675&highlight=fusion+f8+sticky

Its a pretty old gun though mate.