Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How to not get bored..

Ballantin

Jul 13, 2013
Milton Keynes
Welcome to the broken legs club! I got mine injured on Sat 1st of Feb :D

I pass all my time now on the same sofa. I've tried to go on the computer, but I cannot find a proper position for the leg, so stick to the laptop.

For entertaining I'm going for Netflix, PS3 and PS Vita, Sky, Crunchyroll, my kindle whitepaper, and my collection of subbed anime and blue rays. It is great to watch this 5 stars movie that you love and you didn't watched yet this year for the 1000 time.

Also, reading about fractures and how they heal, the different stages and what the body does and needs on each one...

Cats, fails, wins, pranks, scary ppl, toddlers, animals, and any other funny video you can find in youtube.

Last but not least, you can enjoy asking your family to bring you all kind of things. Just remember to do it once at a time, so they can be send as much times as you can :D

Danielg

Jan 23, 2014
I have been playing at XField Paintball 2 which is pretty great even if it's a beta. It's a real time multiplayers so it feels good to play against real people.

Reactions: julieb

julieb

Feb 19, 2014
I have been playing at XField Paintball 2 which is pretty great even if it's a beta. It's a real time multiplayers so it feels good to play against real people.
Agree good game. There are some lags though