Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How to sell

TheHairyMammoth

Aug 26, 2020
Hi

I recently received a Tippmann paintball gun as an anniversary present but I know I’ll barely use it. It’s unboxed along with 250 paintballs.

I need advice on how I can sell it because I live in the uk and there are very restrictive laws about selling them online!

I know there is a forum purely for selling but I’m not allowed to use it yet because I’ve just verified my account

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
No restrictions really, legally buyer and seller just need to be over 18.

Some businesses ebay, facebook etc do not allow them to be advertised but that is a business decision by them.

Once you qualify you can post in classifieds here, we also set up the pbunite website to allow free paintball equipment sales but people didnt take to a platform dedicated just to them......

TheHairyMammoth

Aug 26, 2020
No restrictions really, legally buyer and seller just need to be over 18.

Some businesses ebay, facebook etc do not allow them to be advertised but that is a business decision by them.

Once you qualify you can post in classifieds here, we also set up the pbunite website to allow free paintball equipment sales but people didnt take to a platform dedicated just to them......

Thanks for the reply!

I listed it on eBay via auction for 24 hours and EBAY removed it 3 hours before it ended irritatingly it did receive a lot of watchers and bids.

How do I qualify?

Thanks

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Thanks for the reply!

I listed it on eBay via auction for 24 hours and EBAY removed it 3 hours before it ended irritatingly it did receive a lot of watchers and bids.

How do I qualify?

Thanks
I’ve stealthily mod edited the title to avoid confusion

You have two routes to classifieds privileges:

1) Remain a member for approx 2 weeks, and make some contributions to discussions. You will need 20 posts across the 2 weeks, without them being pure spamming
(Even though you don’t plan to play enough to make keeping your Tippman you can tell us about you, how much you have played, what styles interest you and where you may play in the future)

2) Purchase a platinum membership upgrade. This grants access to another area of the forum, gives you instant classifieds access, and contributes to the server & running costs
Two levels of membership are available - annual and lifetime. If you hang around then a one off lifetime membership is better VFM

Reactions: TheHairyMammoth

krogoth

Jun 30, 2022
Hi There,

Sorry to re-open but I have very similar problem to be honest. The difference is, that due to health issues I just stopped playing PB. I now have whole set to sell. I see no point really for me to force myself into commenting into topics I am not interested in anymore. Where is the platinum membership option and how much does it cost? Thanks

Chris

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hi There,

Sorry to re-open but I have very similar problem to be honest. The difference is, that due to health issues I just stopped playing PB. I now have whole set to sell. I see no point really for me to force myself into commenting into topics I am not interested in anymore. Where is the platinum membership option and how much does it cost? Thanks

Chris
It’s within your profile account settings at the link below, and £8 for a years Platinum (£20 for life if you were to stay)