Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how to super man slide

Hazza

Dec 10, 2012
video covering it, start off sliding with a gun, pick up as much speed as you can and stay as low to the floor as you can, arms and stomach need to hit the ground first if your knees hit the ground first youll flip over, then you can start off using your gun without a barrel, hopper and tank on, then add your barrel with a barrel sock on, then add your tank and then lastly hopper, hope this helps.

p.s also try and use pads, ive got alot of friction burns from doing it without pads.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
this video has been about for a few years and the advice is good for the average player, but if there is a certain way that is more comfortable for you then do that. The important things are to be low and fast and to make sure you don't stick your barrel in the dirt. if you can practise doing it with your gun in each hand because it will help as you run out to your bunker and as you slide in.

personally for me my gun hand is in a little closer with my other arm stretched right out, palm down to steady myself. as mentioned make sure that you spread the weight over most of your upper body to avoid injury, if you land on just your hands you'll start blowing out wrists and if you hit your knees you'll be face planting and causing more injuries.

philfull

Newcastle Lockdown
Jul 24, 2008
toon
I have always found landing on my gun in a heap effective. The guys shooting at you cant fire for laughingad it leaves you team mates free to mop up. I am pretty rubbish at the sliding aspect of the game though.

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
As said before. Get as much speed as you can get (can be daunting when first learning, but it helps you slide and reduces the chances of messing it up and hurting yourself) and make sure you land on your elbows first, gun hand palm up.

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
If you wantto practice ,you need to find some flat ground,preferably firm.As you dont tend to slide as much as die on soft lumpy ground .Try lentgh of polythene with water (soapy to get that slide feel.In Mills in Paris they play on the tarmac car park and it pissed down,people were sliding into snake50!! While you can superman anywhere ,it truly is only used in certain places ie God/insert into snake .Going into the back corner you can end up oversliding and getting lit up.The hip slide can be stopped with the other leg bringing you into a shooting position quicker .So while it is a useful skill to have in your locker it only has limited application.It will however get you onto vid,s since cameramen love it ,especially when you also get li up!