Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how to use reballs in training?

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
If it is open to the public it needs risk assesments and insurance if any other member the public uses that building.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Our training Facility has a fitness center and a swimming pool at the other side :)

It's a Private property owned by one of the teammates only for our team. So I think we won't have any problem with insurance or risk assessment

actually, unfortuanately not. If someone hurt themselves on your property who was in your team, then they would be well within their rights to sue the f*ck out of you.

I believe that the owner would need third party liabilty insurance or something like that. But as the activity is on his property he is ultimately responsible...

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
Our training Facility has a fitness center and a swimming pool at the other side :)

It's a Private property owned by one of the teammates only for our team. So I think we won't have any problem with insurance or risk assessment

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
No problem unless one of your team mates get injured badly and decides to sue!
For your sake, you should either look into insurance or make sure they sign waivers so they take responsibility for an injuries they pick up.

edit - read the thread to the end next time ;) bloody students

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
No problem unless one of your team mates get injured badly and decides to sue!
For your sake, you should either look into insurance or make sure they sign waivers so they take responsibility for an injuries they pick up.

edit - read the thread to the end next time ;) bloody students
workers :rolleyes:

love you mike...

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
A waiver does not legally waive rights to claim dispite what people think !! It is there to show that people were warned about doing stupid things like removing their masks. If they were to trip on a floor board or the likes they would havea claim.

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
again america and the u.k. government are to blame

america sue for anything including being fat so it has to be mcdonalds fault as they sell them the food.

u.k. tag along and the government have all their human rights etc which just go way over the top!:mad:

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
Please PM me how this goes on. Wev'e recieved feeback that our local centre won't be able to facilitate us so are now looking into Scout groups. I would just like to know the approach you have taken.

Cheers.
yeah we are doing the same thing man but just gte the run around were ever we go.

soon as you mention guns in gunchester every one hits the floor.