Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How to walk the trigger

Ricki_diego

Ricki diego - Evil Twin
Jul 29, 2012
Bristol
Bolter is right, When i started I kept practicing and practicing to shoot faster and had that sorted. It was only when I started training and doing shooting drills I relised how pointless it was If you can't move and fire accuratly with the first few shots, being able to shoot fast makes no difference :cautious:

But hey! put a elastic band (or 2 bands) around your index and middle finger. move your fingers away from each other as if you were walking a trigger. keep doing it, I used to do it while watching a movie. that helped me.

But as bolter said, nothing beats just getting out there and practicing some snap shooting and running and gunning :) - that'll really improve your game.

spudz

Jul 22, 2011
nothing is better than practice, when i first entered the tournament scene i needed to improve my off hand and i found if watching tv in bed having my setup with me and just going back to it every now and then and getting my fingers as fast as i could then leaving it then trying again to beat what i had previously achieved.

Reactions: Ricki_diego

Kwarocks

Oct 22, 2013
Just practice while doing everyday things. Using a rubber band only works temporarily not forever. You'll slowly get it in your muscle memory and it will soon increase.

DBoss95

Oct 26, 2013
When ever I'm just sat not doing much I'll drum my fingers seeing how fast I can do it - drives family nuts