Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How to work a cocker

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
oh for sure, im gunna get it running so that it actually fires sweet. then just not touch it. at all.

Hawkins

Splash > All
Jul 8, 2007
Kent/Sevenoaks
well as ive said, if you cant dont sell it, give it here 20 minutes itll take me to fix it and back to you :D

or get some air and ill talk ya through it

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
think i'll have to hawkins :) so thanks very much for the offer. will have to be other side of christmas tho, working every day till xmas eve :(

Dave

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
one question.

why?
Ah-ha!

You've not owned a cocker for long enough to get bitten by the "pointless bug"!

Yes it's a real infestation that gets under your skin and makes you ask questions like:
What happens if i cut the back off of my gun?
What happens if i cut the front off?
Can i graft any bits from other guns onto mine, even tho it'll make no performance gain whatsoever?
Can i turn my mechanical airways into an electrical set up?
How fast can i make it go before it self destructs?
Can i spend thousands of pounds doing pointless modifications instead of going out an buying a new gun that "actually" works straight out of the box?

Run away, while you still can:D

Hawkins

Splash > All
Jul 8, 2007
Kent/Sevenoaks
Ah-ha!

You've not owned a cocker for long enough to get bitten by the "pointless bug"!

Yes it's a real infestation that gets under your skin and makes you ask questions like:
What happens if i cut the back off of my gun?
What happens if i cut the front off?
Can i graft any bits from other guns onto mine, even tho it'll make no performance gain whatsoever?
Can i turn my mechanical airways into an electrical set up?
How fast can i make it go before it self destructs?
Can i spend thousands of pounds doing pointless modifications instead of going out an buying a new gun that "actually" works straight out of the box?

Run away, while you still can:D
OMG !!! since when did you know me !! :D ive asked myself many times is putting an Mq2 and ego frame on a cocker Really worth it ?? yes.. yes it is, so much so i want 2 !!

Now ive nearly sobered up after the xmas lashings If your cocker is still coughing then by all means ill get it working or tell you how to.. ^

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
OMG !!! since when did you know me !! :D ive asked myself many times is putting an Mq2 and ego frame on a cocker Really worth it ?? yes.. yes it is, so much so i want 2 !!
Yes it is....very very much so :D:D

so much so I'm planning another:cool:

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008

Now ive nearly sobered up after the xmas lashings If your cocker is still coughing then by all means ill get it working or tell you how to.. ^
currently its in a few thousand pieces and is with a friend to get re-built.

its my new years resolution to get this thing ripping.