Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How Was It For You?

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Same as Suzy Q I suppose , applied for my Shotgun Licence end of last year ,sold all the paintball gear ,bought a few shotguns till I found my preference and have shot thousands of cartridges in an attempt to make the Scotland shooting team in my first year, huge amounts of training and strangely far more interest than I ever had in paintball drills..

Reactions: Tony Harrison

Niall Burgess

Feb 21, 2014
  1. The year of 2014 was my first year of paintballing.
  2. I made new friends and some very good ones.
  3. Some of the best weekends i've had have been with the team paintballing.
  4. I took 2015 out because i couldn't afford to keep it up, that is my only issue with paintballing that its so expensive.
  5. 2016 i hope to get back into paintballing if my team will take me back.
  6. 2014 was a hard year for me as i got rushed straight into the CPPS tournament in stafford and i didnt find the refs very friendly or lenient when it came to being a novice at the sport.

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
I feel the way new players are encouraged to get onto the tourney ball bandwagon as soon as possible is very damaging for the sport as a whole.

Tournaments aren't for everyone, they are expensive and can be very unforgiving and unfulfilling for many. I strongly advice having fun with the walk on and scenario scene for a while and getting a handle on things before committing to competitive play.