Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Huge Kit Sale - UK

Samurai

www.samuraipaintball.com
May 2, 2005
UK
www.samuraipaintball.com
Apologies for delayed response, had an accident yesterday :( - I will do my best to respond to all the pm's etc asap - I'll still be taking all the stuff down to Dartford on Sunday, although I won't be particularly mobile :(

If I haven't responded to anyone apologies! I'll update everything again after Sunday re: posting etc.

Am back off to the osteopath :(

Silver-0

Iron Lions #21
Jun 4, 2006
www.ironlions.co.uk
Hey dude, would you be able to post one or 2 things for me? and do you take paypal :)

if so, let me know what postage and paypal fees will be as well and I'll take

NXe Gun Bag - Black/Grey MINT CONDITION £15

Thanks
Steve

Samurai

www.samuraipaintball.com
May 2, 2005
UK
www.samuraipaintball.com
OK - a bunch of items have been SOLD at D7's today - thread updated!!

I've gone through all the PM's and posts and worked out who's requested what first etc etc - and it took me bloody ages!

Again original thread updated - if your name's by it - you've got first refusal, 2nd refusal is in brackets.

Postage costs have been added either by section title or next to each item! Please add 4% if paying by paypal (paypal preferred :cool: ) - pm to confirm request and I'll send paypal address by return.

So far...

C5 Pack has gone at D7's, sorry to all those interested ;) !

As have Knee Pads, 2 Proflexes, 2 Beanies - all updated in original post!

Offers are to:

NXe Gun Bag Andy (Eskimoe / Silver-0)
Redz Neoprene Cover luke@york
Halo Suns
Angel 06 pants Suns
Saints Black/Grey Proflex Spanker
Black Flex 7 04 style Portox
Dye core invision pack oobermybeer
NXe Pack Dusty (Bob)

If I've forgotten anyone - let me know! (it's been a long day an it's too hot to think :cool: )

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Pm me your paypal for the NXE Strange pack please.

Gutted you sold that USA strap!! Could i convince you to flog me the rising sun strap?? cash money one for trade??????

Samurai

www.samuraipaintball.com
May 2, 2005
UK
www.samuraipaintball.com
Dusty - I may be able to help you there, the guy who bought the USA set wasn't too fussed about the strap - so I can probably still sort that out for you! I'll be seeing him on Sunday, so I'll confirm then! :cool:

PM's sent re: paypal :D

I'll post out all items by the end of the week - I can't guarantee sooner atm due to mobility issues :eek: