Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

huge sale - everything you want!!!

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
well i got mine so i have no idea what happened if anyone could ring him i think thats a plan but otherwise start a paypal complaint or just wait....

s1im

ex gwc #21
Oct 23, 2004
essex england
Sorry every one for delays, I've had work issues that have been taking up 100% of my time. if people have not recieved their items pm me and i'll issue refunds via paypal.
I'm normally on this forum 98% of the time so from the dates not on you can see that this is not normal for me.
I have not sold any other items on this thread as I wanted to make sure the guys who had bought from me were 100% happy first.
If you are awaiting items can you pm me what item it was, your address, and what email address you used to pay. if you do not have your item on tuesday I will automatically credit your pay pal.
I'm sorry again, but keeping a company alive just had to come first.

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
i will take the Jt flex 8 white bottom chin strap cut off for £6? all i got in my paypal man

Sim

Jan 23, 2010
Liverpool
Can you stick a reply up when everythings sorted out with everyone that got messed about and when things are all back on track?

theirs one or two things i may be insterested in but i wont bother till its all sorted out and up for sale again

good luck :p