Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

huge sale - everything you want!!!

hamster778

Jan 12, 2006
Hampshire
Hi ya Slim

Could you confirm that my H4 – Killa Magnetic Detents – Ego/etec 5/6/7/8 – gloss black - £15+p&p - sold to hamster have been posted out and on what date, could you also give me the tracking number.

I realize you may have been busy but i would still like them.

Cheers & hoping for an update

Tim

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
Have you sent my stuff but it seems like you're a con as was ages ago I bought it
if us plz pm me with a reason or to tell me you have sent it or just to say you were joking
just plz respond m8

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I've had dealings with Slim before, he's been slow but got my stuff back to me eventually.

I don't have any contact details for him, but i'll see if anyone can give him a nudge.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
if anyone has pad by paypal i'd say it's time to start proceedings towards a claim for your money back.

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
I've had dealings with Slim before, he's been slow but got my stuff back to me eventually.

I don't have any contact details for him, but i'll see if anyone can give him a nudge.
Cheers mate as I was hopping that I would get it by mon
yeah right but to be fair he did day he posted it but the ass was screwed so I'll give him a bit longer

Vortigern

Jan 31, 2008
Oldham.
if anyone has pad by paypal i'd say it's time to start proceedings towards a claim for your money back.
being very slow on the uptake, I've paid by payment owed, as s1im requested, there is no comeback as paypal will only investigate payments for services and goods.