Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hugo Domingues banned for 8yrs for assulting a marshal in Bitburg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
I have read and re read this thread and keep on coming back to the same conclusions

1. Marshals sometimes get it wrong BUT that does not mean it's open season on them. Don't get me wrong sometimes you might want to but you don't as they are doing there job. THEY ARE NOT TRAFFIC WARDENS

2. This "sentance" of 8yrs was a test case to warn others not to do it. IF it works then 1 baller away from the game to ensure safety on field is a great thing. After all safety is the top agenda in our game.

3. Is there any proof of the marshal lying?? If so then he should get a long ban also. If not then as it was written on here, the poster could be done for slander.....

4. I have too much time on my hands......

5. So do you for still reading this...

clarkieboy

platinum / lifetime member team jokers
Jan 15, 2007
bramley leeds 13 west yorkshire.
marshals deserve respect ! not phyical abuse bad anoth verble abuse ! just because we put on d different colour top shouldnt make us a target like said good marshals hard to come by without us torniments stop being played fair !

clarkieboy

Jan 15, 2007
So do paying customers.

Regardless of what happened between the two men, the MS failing to implement their own rules is a giant f*ck you to the customer. Something straight out of the Josef Stalin school of commerce.
if the marshal lyed ? then he should be removed from marshalling ? but ibelieve it was a unprevoked attack ! where the marshal had no chance of seeing it coming sorry think ban is the correct punishment or a gbh charge by police at least !

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I am not talking about the player vs marshall incident. It happened, player gets punished. Simple.
But.... when a player gets punished in a way that is against the league's own rules, that's a problem, as Paul rightly says in VFTDB. It means the league can pretty much do whatever the hell it wants, to whoever the hell it wants. It is comparable to the judge sentencing somebody to the gallows for shoplifting, law be damned.

Last edited:

clarkieboy

Jan 15, 2007
I am not talking about the player vs marshall incident. It happened, player gets punished. Simple.
But.... when a player gets punished in a way that is against the league's own rules, that's a problem, as Paul rightly says in VFTDB. It means the league can pretty much do whatever the hell it wants, to whoever the hell it wants. It is comparable to the judge sentencing somebody to the gallows for shoplifting, law be damned.
then the organation must take the blame and abide by rules they set out:rolleyes: so theres a fair playing ground for everyone involved !

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
OK I didn't realise I would ignite a backdraft like this.

The "organisation" "game" "sport" etc will never sort it self as we know until we have a full set of rules and regulations to cover all sides. This is why we play a "game" instead of a "sport".

We can blame certain peoples for breaking certain rules, yet if the rules do not cover all players then what do they trully mean??

In these times any attempt to give safety to any player or marshall must be taken gladly, and hoped that it locks into every sites understanding of our great "game"

Status
Not open for further replies.