Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hullo Gurlz and Guyz

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
ah, i see, back to being a viewer not a poster??
Welcome to our lil ol family.
Well i think its fair to say that it actually depends on whether you play woodlands, or are looking to play tourney ball.

simply cos some sites dont like "Walk-on" players using their own kit. Especially if it is top end.
If your local site is happy with you using a "money no object" (damn i hate you... im a lowly student) marker.
Then yeah an Xmag, EBlade cocker, Voodoo Impulse, 2002 Intimdator (my personal favourite) would happily send paint at whoever you aim at, at an incredible speed, with accuracy as good as you can aim.

have you ever tried any of the afformentioned markers?
where in the world are ya? England / US
That would make some makers easier to get hold of than others.

Laterz
Billy

Azekeal

Guess Who?
Splatmaser whats one of those? Where can I get one.I don't like to follow the crowd and go for what everyone else is playing with. And it seems like everyone has either a Angel or a cocker.
And sorry if I've been late replying but i am trying to come to terms with the Pc from hell.

Tj Lambrini. I have played woodland only but would like to try a tourney as it looks like loads of fun.

Billy no mates. I'm based in East Anglia, does it mater if I'm in the Uk or in the Us. or is it a case of shafting the Brits on prices again. As I am going on holiday to the states soon and will it be better to buy my gear out there
:D

Azekeal

Guess Who?
Originally posted by skullicious
you gotta at least stay near the crowd otherwise youll get left behind.

splatmasters are very old p8nt pistols.phantoms are old pumps.
So your saying its the marker that makes the player, and not the other way around. If thats the case does anybody make a good marker that comes in pink, and where can I get hold of one?