Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hullo Gurlz and Guyz

Azekeal

Guess Who?
So okay have I got this right. The marker does not make the player & its quantity of shots over quality of shot. Thers no decent teams in my area. And all of a sudden I'm male.

Right for my next question wheres the best place to buy a marker.[Not online I want to try it for size, weight and feel and of course make sure it works]. And where can I get a Pink one?[baby pink would be nice].

See how I sneaked in two questions there.;)

Skeet

Platinum Member
I do appologise. I think it may have been me who infered you are male. If your not, i am sorry. I guess it must be the name, or is it some biblical reference? "The path of the...."
I dont know if you could get a marker anodised in baby pink or not!!
If you can try a gun out, it might be an idea to buy online as they can be cheaper.
If its an Emag you want to go to AGDE in colchester in essex.
Gaz

Azekeal

Guess Who?
Originally posted by little tone
you are not sure you are male or female and you want a pink marker then??

and live in east anglia

no sorry cant help ya:cool:
Now I never siad that I wasn't sure if I was male or female, I just wondered why certain people assumed I was male. I'm quite sure of my sexualality. Or was it because Paintball is a male orientated sport?

And seeing as your from the fens Little Tone I can assume that I will be safe from you anyhow seeing as we are not related.;) ;)
Who are the FMR anyhow and do you need any players??

spyderflashlcd23

Watch out your gunna get
Oct 14, 2002
High Wycombe, Bucks
Visit site
You must be able to get your marker anodiesed pink, i know "MR PINK" wants to get hiis done ask him (hint, hint where r you Mr Pink) if you get a train into London there is rekka gear and he has a selection of markers and is willing to show you his line of markers and get the feel of them, when i was there Dave let me shoot some markers (no paint of course) off to get the feel of them, unfortunally i dont think he has an IR3 but he did have an Angel LCD when i was there, he can also get you almost nething you want so give him a call his site is www.rekkagear.com if you need details of calling him etc.... HE also does anodising i think, it says on the webpage

Roland

Comrade Trogski
Jul 11, 2002
Eccleshall, Staffordshire
Visit site
phantom

Originally posted by PiranahBLVFG3
if your comparing a angel to a phantom then yes! a angel is way more accurate and can fire about ten times faster, also costs about twenty times as much ($1,500 stock ir3)

tim
I have both an Angel and a Phantom and the Phantom is as accurate if not more so than the Angel. The difference is the amount of paint fired by the Angel is far greater so you are bound to hit something and having to pump the Phantom upsets your aim.