Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Huntington Beach scratch team...

irons69

BEACH BUM
Jun 11, 2002
kent
sorry pete m8 thay were sebaceous cyst,s
the doc said i few a little scratch as he gave me a local if he said i few a small prick i would have lumped him one:eek:
so my ball,s are still there now just can,t shower for 9 day,s till the stich,s are removed:rolleyes:
the nurse said don,t worry just think of something nice yea right as if i would with someone with a lazzer cutting into my groin even tho see was nice:p

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
sorry pete m8 thay were sebaceous cyst,s
the doc said i few a little scratch as he gave me a local if he said i few a small prick i would have lumped him one:eek:
so my ball,s are still there now just can,t shower for 9 day,s till the stich,s are removed:rolleyes:
the nurse said don,t worry just think of something nice yea right as if i would with someone with a lazzer cutting into my groin even tho see was nice:p
OK, ok, ok, this post now qualifies for the appropriate classification of 'a little too much information' , bejeeeezus Si, the thought of two gargantuan cysts the size of rugby balls hanging out yer scrotum has just made me fall outa my chair...I need counselling...please..emergency...somebody....anybody ... erase this image from my brain.....:)

irons69

BEACH BUM
Jun 11, 2002
kent
now now i am sure if we get 9 guy,s and gril,s togther and train every day till the event we might win one game:cool:
if that don,t work i streak down the pitch and give the yanks my idea of exter love in my lepoed skin thong:D :p :p
how about these for team name,s
british bulldog,s
brit,s on the piss
robbo fan club
p,s so pete can sleep tonight
it was not on my meat and two veg it was to the right off them
and i show you the scar at dartford next time m8