Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hurrican Hard Speed feeds

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
Well,

i decided to buy one of these as my dye one was sagging a little so i thought i would test it out.

I bought one off here, hard one , no problems with it. Initial thoughts when i got it that i thought it was going to be a great speed feed as the material was very thin and flexible but durable. I thought it was very soft and would have no problem with letting balls in. But to my surprise, it struggled to get a full pod of paint through the gate leaving about 10-15 balls above the gate. I tried it at different angles and difference levels of force and i had the same results. I also know one other person who had a hurrican and also experienced the same level of crapness :)

so my advice , stay away from hard hurrican speed feeds.

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
i know mate i bought one tested it with a few pods then sold it on and bought a crown on the same day and the crown is flipping lush mate get one of those in my opinion

jonboyyow

Obsessive Compulsive
May 16, 2009
Chorley
A few of us have been using the soft version and they are great, never had any problems at all

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
just had a PM off jon who is supplying me with a soft one , appreciate that jon.

I have also amended my post with 'Hard' as i wasn’t aware there was 2 variants,

thanks
Tom