The Home Of European Paintball

Hybrid Halo/Pulse

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Did anyone make one of these.

I remember ages ago someone saying they were trying to mod a halo to take a pulse tray.

Did this happen ?????

I currently use a pulse and love the tray thing, ideal for cleaning etc, but I must admit that i prefer the size and shape of the halo.

If someone did manage this using suicide shells then I would buy one (providing it did not look a complete bodge job !!)

If someone did manage this I would love to see the results and some pics.

:D:D

magicmonkey

Life Begins In 10 Seconds
Jun 4, 2006
Lichfield
profile.myspace.com
Yes mate, i have had two now and yes they are awesome. i also felt that the size of the halo/reloader shells were much better but was ahppier with the pulse loading system.

simply just through the pulse internals into a halo/reloader shell...easy, just replace the socket on the end of the pulse to a pp3 (9v) connecter.

feel free to ask about anything else.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Do you have any pics at all.

I take it that theres no real moding of the halo shells just taking the inner gubbings from the pulse.

Thinking about this would suicide shells be best to use ??

Would like some serious help as i'm thinking that i may have to do this.

Any help would be appreciated.

magicmonkey

Life Begins In 10 Seconds
Jun 4, 2006
Lichfield
profile.myspace.com
Do you have any pics at all.

I take it that theres no real moding of the halo shells just taking the inner gubbings from the pulse.

Thinking about this would suicide shells be best to use ??

Would like some serious help as i'm thinking that i may have to do this.

Any help would be appreciated.

To be honest mate, pics would be no good.theres nothing to see. it really is as simple as chucking the pulse tray inners into a halo shell. and the suicide shells would be better as its a little more fiddly than fitting a regular halo together (more pieces to cram in...but they do go in) so the less you have to open the shells the better.

look here for help, this will walk you through step by step. in fact this is where i first ever saw the idea and these are the instructions i followed.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2365512