Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hydro Dipping

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
Hahaha just found them on google and sent a quotation request off, seem to have alot more carbon fibre patterns than most other places

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
How well has it held up to playing paint ball? Ive been looking into this for a while and am curious to know know durable the coating is on a marker. Ive seen how durable it is on plastics, but not on metals.
Seems fine so far, has endured a couple of days play without any marks - the majority of the gun is plastic, however the front reg is aluminium - I added the reg grip to try and avoid any wear there.

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
its surely going to hold up better on metal than it will plastic, as theres no flex to knack the lacquer or the sheet...........???....?

Spittlez

Nov 26, 2013
Are there any limitations to hydro dipping a marker? I want to "Jazz" up my marker but don't want to break it.

Chris@warpedsports

Sep 3, 2012
warped hq
www.warpedgear.co.uk
we have dabbled with a few guns testing the finish etc! the finish itself is quite durable but we found that dipping anything with a seal can cause a issue as the change of size and tolerances. we have had a some lovely hoppers done. and a couple of guns. depending on what you want doing I can advise of issues that may arise. I preferred the matt laquer to the gloss.