Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hydro Dipping

Jay Wilko

Platinum Member for Life
Aug 19, 2015
Wigan
Thanks for that tom, just curious what a camo design would look like in the carbon fibre dip haha thinking as it uses the pre existing colour that would look kind of cool, but as it says to rough up the original piece before dipping I'd say you would probably ruin the final piece, and as their would be no primer used between coats, it may not stick the same, hmmmm, time to do some research haha

Edit: I'm assuming dipping a mask would work the same way? Apart from maybe only getting the outer frame instead of the whole object

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Thanks for that tom, just curious what a camo design would look like in the carbon fibre dip haha thinking as it uses the pre existing colour that would look kind of cool, but as it says to rough up the original piece before dipping I'd say you would probably ruin the final piece, and as their would be no primer used between coats, it may not stick the same, hmmmm, time to do some research haha

Edit: I'm assuming dipping a mask would work the same way? Apart from maybe only getting the outer frame instead of the whole object
You're now going to have to trial a camouflage / clear carbon fibre overlay!
Roughing up doesn't have to be much, just enough to allow for things to stick, so depending on your item as already camouflaged or you paint a camp design then the roughing could just be a light run over with a fine glass paper

A mask will be similar: strip it to components such as just the goggle frame, and a hard goggle will probably be much easier then a rubber goggle

Reactions: Jay Wilko

dogking

Dec 28, 2012
Romford
it's the closest I can find @Magic Rat
only other thing to do like I said is to airbrush the loader...but feel free to email me or call me in work on 02085921180 and we can talk more

Reactions: Magic Rat