Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Hydro Test

Discussion in 'Air' started by Joshh, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Joshh Member

Joshh
    Message Count:
    My air tank is due a hydro test, does anyone know any places in the UK that test them, i used to take it to Fatbobs but they don't do them anymore.

also i've never sent one via mail how would i go about doing that with them being restricted?

2. STONESOLDIER Planet Eclipse

STONESOLDIER
    Message Count:
    You need to contact Trevor from H-Pac (Google), they do pretty much all the bottles in the UK.

3. Joshh Member

Joshh
    Message Count:
    sound, cheers

4. BOD The brotherhood

BOD
    Message Count:
    H-pac used to supply air at many events, i don't know if they still do because i've not been to any for a while, but when i needed my bottle testing i'd just hand it to them at the end of the days play and collect it from them at the next event, saves having to post it.

5. k4p84 Well-Known Member

k4p84
    Message Count:
    H-pac are still doing event air, they have one of my bottles to test currently as it happens.
    Most dive centers are likely to be able to arrange a test too if you can find one locally, just saves on the old postage.

6. Joshh Member

Joshh
    Message Count:
    I'd hand it over to them if they was any closer but its about a 2 hour drive so best thing for me is to post it unless i can find a company that do it closer to home

7. BOD The brotherhood

BOD
    Message Count:
    Whereabouts are you based, what events do you play at, is there an IDEST test centre any where near you, if there is they should be able to do it, when you last had it tested which company did it, it'll be on the test label stuck on the bottle.

8. Joshh Member

Joshh
    Message Count:
    Im based at North Lincolnshire, I stopped paintball for a couple of year and wanting to get back into it again, my tank ran out late last year. I used to take it to fatbobs but they don't do it anymore which is like a 30 minute drive for me luckily, they recommended me HPAC, i was just hoping someone knew somewhere to where im based.

9. BOD The brotherhood

BOD
    Message Count:
    Fatbobs didn't test them, they just sent them to be tested which is why i asked what it says on the test label.

10. Tom Tom

Tom
    Message Count: