Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hydro Test

Joshh

Jan 25, 2015
My air tank is due a hydro test, does anyone know any places in the UK that test them, i used to take it to Fatbobs but they don't do them anymore.

also i've never sent one via mail how would i go about doing that with them being restricted?

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
H-pac used to supply air at many events, i don't know if they still do because i've not been to any for a while, but when i needed my bottle testing i'd just hand it to them at the end of the days play and collect it from them at the next event, saves having to post it.

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
H-pac are still doing event air, they have one of my bottles to test currently as it happens.
Most dive centers are likely to be able to arrange a test too if you can find one locally, just saves on the old postage.

Joshh

Jan 25, 2015
H-pac are still doing event air, they have one of my bottles to test currently as it happens.
Most dive centers are likely to be able to arrange a test too if you can find one locally, just saves on the old postage.
I'd hand it over to them if they was any closer but its about a 2 hour drive so best thing for me is to post it unless i can find a company that do it closer to home

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Whereabouts are you based, what events do you play at, is there an IDEST test centre any where near you, if there is they should be able to do it, when you last had it tested which company did it, it'll be on the test label stuck on the bottle.

Joshh

Jan 25, 2015
Whereabouts are you based, what events do you play at, is there an IDEST test centre any where near you, if there is they should be able to do it, when you last had it tested which company did it, it'll be on the test label stuck on the bottle.
Im based at North Lincolnshire, I stopped paintball for a couple of year and wanting to get back into it again, my tank ran out late last year. I used to take it to fatbobs but they don't do it anymore which is like a 30 minute drive for me luckily, they recommended me HPAC, i was just hoping someone knew somewhere to where im based.

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Fatbobs didn't test them, they just sent them to be tested which is why i asked what it says on the test label.