Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hydrotech.....

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
you did it through Facebook?

they seem to have decided that they have made the best thing since sliced bread...

gel centre, corn based polymer coating, immune from heat, water, and when it hits it wont run, it simply turns back into gel.

also they offer 686 caliber with +/- 0.003

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
"Highly efficient manufacturing methods with little or zero waste of raw materials"

Compared to current production where the "off cuts" are wasted, this offers little or "zero" waste as it can all be reused which must equal a massive saving? Guess it's if they pass it onto the consumer.......

Just be interesting to see how it shoots/marks.

Orion3

Jul 12, 2009
"

Just be interesting to see how it shoots/marks.
If the tolerances can be held and the shell is not subject to disfiguration - should be as accurte as anything on the market now and should be more accurate than most balls we use.

Shipping to the UK will cost, so unless they set up a European manufacturing plant I'd be surprised if we saw a decent price drop...which IMHO is the biggest barrier for new players.

Still - only time will tell. I can't wait to try it.:D

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
They seem to have developed it all though...

i dont know how, but they seem to have made paint cheaper, more accurate, have a better fill, last longer, and need less attention, while in the same time the only other change to paint has been a decrease in fill percentage and size, and hte introduction of tiberius' first strike round

i'm calling BS not that i wont try it, or that i wouldn't use it if its cheaper/ competetive. however i have a great amount of fear that it wont live up to what everyone thinks they will...

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Yes, it's all hype at the moment, proof will be in the pudding. Wonder if Pete will be along soon? He might know the guys behind it all.........

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
It's an interesting collaboration behind it all I'll say that much. If it works as I've heard it will be very very very good indeed.

And it's not a paintball company as such, the money comes from someone into processing something very different indeed..........