Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hydrotech.....

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
Hydrotec Paintball @ Paintball extravaganza

Paul from Hydrotec explains what's revolutionary in the Hydrotec paintball.

You can see the balls here

Homewrecker

previously Tomtimus Prime
Aug 9, 2010
Manchester
Well, we can all quietly hope, without getting ourselves too excited.

It does seem like a logical evolution, so even if these guys fail to deliver.. maybe someone else will shamelessly plagiarise the technology and make us all happy.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
After looking at that video Obladeo posted, I think it 'looks' pretty amazing and the only aspect that needs to be covered is I suppose one of the most important, that of cost.

Site owners are generally the most penny-pinching individuals God ever placed upon this earth, there are of course some exceptions but as a rule of thumb, don't look toward any site owner for any philanthropic behaviors, they are the most self-serving, tight-fisted, money grubbing, penny-pinching, parsimonious, miserly Scrooges I have ever encountered; when they took on the mantle of site-owner they gave up any claim to loyalty or fair play ..... OK, I'll shut up now but you get my point anyway.

As for this new paintball?
Even if it does compete price-wise, teams will probably benefit because of the way they buy paint from the industry supporters of this site but if you are a rec player, don't look toward your local site owner to pass on any price reductions, they will just see this as just another opportunity to ram another few pennies in their back pocket for every ball they sell you .....Mind you, if that guy in the vid is telling the truth, and unfortunately in paintball we do have to introduce that qualifier of 'if', then I think we can look forward to Paintball's next evolutionary step, certainly in terms of the paintball species.

Homewrecker

previously Tomtimus Prime
Aug 9, 2010
Manchester
One thing I can see Site owners wetting their pants over is the shelf life. They will be able to buy in massive bulk without having to worry about waste.

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
spydercampaintball.jimdo.com
What happend with the best paint i´ve seen since i Play paintball ?

Shure there have been some Problems with correct fill of the balls etc., but this is nothing you can´t fix !!!

I think cause this paint would kick ass all others, so the rich industry just bought them to still sell their waste !?!?!?

;)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
What happend with the best paint i´ve seen since i Play paintball ?

Shure there have been some Problems with correct fill of the balls etc., but this is nothing you can´t fix !!!

I think cause this paint would kick ass all others, so the rich industry just bought them to still sell their waste !?!?!?

;)
thread is 6 yrs old!

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Just another new pioneering product that claimed it would transform an industry (No-ones ever going to advertise their new business or product as 'another new product thats a bit different from the standard ones')

They still exist, and renewed their website last year so something could come of it, but the designer may not be with the investors anymore.

http://www.hydrotecpaintball.com/
https://www.whois.net/
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/239075-what-happened-hydrotec-paintballs.html

No real industrial scandal of the existing companies holding down new technology, but a different manufacturing technique that doesn't solve a real problem, and experienced problems getting started.

.50" calibre for example was going to revolutionise paintball, after it had been tried a few times before among many calibres and other paintball designs. It did however find its place that wasn't to revolutionise the game, but to find its place on punter sights, partly due to .50" calibre splatmasters making a new age group, and then when sights reinvest in new equipment they decide whether to fully adopt .50" for logistics or to keep .68" as standard. Moving to .50" for rentals doesn't prevent sites from hosting .68" players, just a line of seperation but the .68" player becomes a logistic difference in the need for multiple batches, but the walkon .68" player probably wants different paint then the rental player will use anyway.

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
spydercampaintball.jimdo.com
OK thanks for the Infos !!! ;) I will have a look at all.

Yeaahhh nice pink world, you don´t have to be smart to see this is getting game over soon, cause of a few ass... try get richer and try to feel like be the king !!!
For example: I quit eating Ananas since i saw what happens down at Costa Rica, making Money with children worker and bust the small nature there too. The only way to beat the consume industry(also master of all goverments) is if the brainwashed 1st world People would stop cusume stuff they don´t really Need. Also the big ass... in North Korea should get bombed by a drone, would make many People happy and free as Long the next ass...´s are coming.
I could go on but to much offtopic !!!