Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hyped!

AlfieT

Get Rich or Dye Trying
Mar 24, 2015
London
Right so i went punter paintballing last week. After 13 years. Remembered how much i enjoyed it and now im actually making enough money to fund it (within reason OMG £250 loaders?).

So decided i want to do scenario mainly. I already bought an i4 mask and am now looking at guns. Narrowed it down to either the lux 1.5 or the geo 3 to get me started. Also possibly a tipx just because i find the idea of a paintball sidearm cool.

Im from NW london. Any tips or locals? Im probably going to sign up for NvS if i get my gear this week. Should give me enough time to get used to it!

Awesome resource here!

Sam_Herts

Mar 5, 2015
Hertfordshire
Welcome to the forum mate

You won't go wrong with either markers, I've not owned either of them but everyone I've spoken to rates them.

You're in an ideal location, you've got a handful of walk on sites within an hour of you if that's what you're after!

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
hi, welcome back! both guns are fantastic although they are high end guns and if you're not going to be playing very regularly/only using low end paint for the woods then a high end gun might not be necessary for you. having said that if you've got money to burn then you'll be pleased with either one!
the sidearms don't serve any advantage in performance on the field, its only used for the fun of being able to say 'i shot someone with a pistol'. so any idea that its quicker to draw your sidearm than it is to reload isn't really true :p
NvS always has a great turnout and is sure to be a great event. its unlikely i'll make it to a scenario event myself but will probably end up at paintfest if i do.

AlfieT

Get Rich or Dye Trying
Mar 24, 2015
London
Welcome to the forum mate

You won't go wrong with either markers, I've not owned either of them but everyone I've spoken to rates them.

You're in an ideal location, you've got a handful of walk on sites within an hour of you if that's what you're after!
Thanks. I noticed bricketwood. What other places are closeish?

AlfieT

Get Rich or Dye Trying
Mar 24, 2015
London
hi, welcome back! both guns are fantastic although they are high end guns and if you're not going to be playing very regularly/only using low end paint for the woods then a high end gun might not be necessary for you. having said that if you've got money to burn then you'll be pleased with either one!
the sidearms don't serve any advantage in performance on the field, its only used for the fun of being able to say 'i shot someone with a pistol'. so any idea that its quicker to draw your sidearm than it is to reload isn't really true :p
NvS always has a great turnout and is sure to be a great event. its unlikely i'll make it to a scenario event myself but will probably end up at paintfest if i do.
Lol I shot someone with a pistol is definitely the reason I want one . Yea I like to just buy things once (within reason). So I figure if I decide I want to change from scenario these Guns will still be useful. I'm hopeless at selling stuff usually lol.

Reactions: Liam92

AlfieT

Get Rich or Dye Trying
Mar 24, 2015
London
Thanks. So spent all morning looking at loaders and the dye rotor seems to be a smart choice once I find the gun

Sam_Herts

Mar 5, 2015
Hertfordshire
Thanks. I noticed bricketwood. What other places are closeish?
That's where I go most of the time, it's a great site! Their walk on is the first Sunday of each month.

Mayhem over romford way is a good site with a walk on I think every 3rd Sunday. There's also a site near Cobham in Surrey which I think has its walkon on the 2nd Sunday. I've not played at this one but it looks good in the pics.

AlfieT

Get Rich or Dye Trying
Mar 24, 2015
London
That's where I go most of the time, it's a great site! Their walk on is the first Sunday of each month.

Mayhem over romford way is a good site with a walk on I think every 3rd Sunday. There's also a site near Cobham in Surrey which I think has its walkon on the 2nd Sunday. I've not played at this one but it looks good in the pics.
Thanks. I'll give you a shout once I'm kitted up and hopefully see you there. Be good to meet some new people. Most of my mates won't take the plunge :(