Not open for further replies.

Joern Windler

Laws in motioN
Apr 2, 2002
Germany
Visit site
i apologize

Originally posted by Twizz 69
So once again apologies to Team USA, Team Germany and to Joern also to the organisers of X-ball.

I was totally in the wrong so what more can I say.

Also I apologise to Team Ecstacy and Smart Parts.

Twizz Team Ecstasy

OKay,
thats fine to me and I think I can also speak for the german team as well. So bury that one and have a beer next time. OKay?

joern.

btw the one you meant to speak english really cannot speak english or at least speaks too bad to explain things in a pleasant manner. I promise. :)

S

SANCHEZ

Windler- are you meant to be a head judge? How about i let every1 know what you said that night at Xball,other people heard it as well,maybe your the one that should be apolagising!

S

SANCHEZ

Sorry my bad,not head judge but even worse your part of the rules/disiciplinery commitee.

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Dan

Joern said hat Twizz did so go for it....... as long as EVERYTHING you say is true and that yo have proof. We got an apology from Twizz so if Joern is in the wrong I am sure he will hold is hands up and say yes that was me I did wrong.... But just make sure you can back the whole thing up!

Piper

S

SANCHEZ

Andy-you dont know how much i want to say it but thing is i reckon it would lead to us getting stiched up at future events.

P.S Windler you are a chopa.

Joern Windler

Laws in motioN
Apr 2, 2002
Germany
Visit site
Originally posted by SANCHEZ
Windler- are you meant to be a head judge? How about i let every1 know what you said that night at Xball,other people heard it as well,maybe your the one that should be apolagising!

Man,
just go on - tell everybody what you heard and dont do general accusations.
If you mean that I said something like "I wanna know your name" while Twizz did not give it to me and "what goes around comes around." thats true. And thats the way it normally is, isnt it?
Btw I can keep apart X-Ball, paintball, life and my job as Ultimate as well as my job I do for living.

Anyway, if it comes to me Im fine again with Twizz.

joern.

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
to all

lets stop bitching.its all over i far as i am concerned.

so here's to a beer at the next one...... i am buying!!!!!!!!

Twizz Team Ecstasy

Status
Not open for further replies.