Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
Bottomline kit? And UK price?

Puhleeeease
:)

Seriously, I love my bone stock trracer, even though it's older than hell, beat up and awkward to use. Empire releasing this has just made my entire month.

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
I am sorry but I have no clue on UK price yet.

I do have a beautiful bottom line kit designed, but it's release is dependent on our sales and marketing team, so I don't know dates for that yet.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Sorry mate, didn't think of the "battlegrip" application of the rail on the pump - I take it all back. (think that's what they used to be called)

You need to get some of the distributors to mention the velocity adjustment on their websites, ansgear for example don't. I know that you'll sell loads of the bolts if you advertise them (never seen an adjustable bolt last for more than 10 minutes in the private ads on mcb).

From what I've read you're doing good work with Kee - keep it up.

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
Cannon fodder, most people get their bolts from CCI- The phantom Guy and they are adjustable...

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
going slightly off track here - do cci bolts really work - do they have two holes for the pump arm to screw into? (had always assumed the pump arm on a phantom attached by just one underneath, but then I've never owned one so I wouldn't know, and I've not been able to find a decent image of one on net)

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
no
phantom bolts are short and stubby
tracer bolts are long