Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I feel I need to apologize

Micah

In a thread (I can't remember which one ...) I was very insistant that Red Bull wasn't carbonated.

While Red Bull wasn't always carbonated, it is now. But it had been so long since I have had any red bull I didn't know that they had changed it (it's been over 3 years I think since I've had it straight)

So once again, My bad.

-Micah

Inferno

Paintball Addict
Originally posted by Micah
In a thread (I can't remember which one ...) I was very insistant that Red Bull wasn't carbonated.

While Red Bull wasn't always carbonated, it is now. But it had been so long since I have had any red bull I didn't know that they had changed it (it's been over 3 years I think since I've had it straight)

So once again, My bad.

-Micah
Micah,

I don't think that any words will heal the wounds that yours lies have inflicted upon us. I'm truly disappointed in you. :) DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT MAN! Unless you insulted someone's mother in the thread I wouldn't have worried about it. These things are easily forgotten, so the fact that you posted an apology is cool as hell.
Take it easy:)

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Well actually.....I consider my mother to be a Red Bull! So Micah, sorry dude but i dunno if im gonna to be able to forget about all this...whatever it was...you were talking about..... :D :cool: :D

Micah

I may have said I was sorry for making the mistake but i feel no remorse ... I was just plain bored and I had learned that the drink in question is now in fact carbonated so I thought I would make correction ... Boredom sucks ...

-Micah

QuikSilver

I believe the apology was directed to me

QuikSilver:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Micah
Nothing better than Red Bull and Vodka
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dunno... Hard liquor was not meant to be carbonated

Micah:

Red Bull's not carbonated get your energy drinks straight man.