The Home Of European Paintball

I Found A Hole!!

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
Get on the radio

Originally posted by Al Woods
and call an air strike. 99.9% accurate, flushes fools every time dude.
right....... and what are they going to do, drop a 'nuclear' paint bomb on a bunker and cover the whole feild and everything in a 100mile radious in paint!?

styles mugger

Dum...dum.....DUMMMM!!!
Jan 14, 2002
In my head, NOOOOO!!!!!!!
Visit site
not quiet-every one of there players will shoot every fooking thing they've got for 20+secs,thats a nearly case of paint.
The best way is to try & shoot paint down their barrels so they have to clean their barrel &/or it breaks there paint then mug the fook out of um!;)

Subterfuge

Apr 16, 2002
Visit site
Heh, sounds like you have some bad accuracy. A person aiming through a hole can only hit one person at a time, because the only reason he is using a hole is for isolating one opposing player across the field.

I played a tournament saturday and found a bunker with a crack in it. I had so much time to setup that I acted like a sniper going prone (even did the breathing rythm). I took out the back players and since it was only a 3 man competition my teamates wrapped it up( Striker owns).

But after I finished the game I saw a copycat doing the same thing. But this time he got blasted by a ton of paint by the fast, agile linerusher on the renegades team (that we had to give up 1st place to:(. The difference was that the hole shooter just got compromised by the people on the opposite team moving up to get a more accurate shot.

Zanester

Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
If the people in the back are also keeping their heads down and just using holes then it shouln't be that much of a problem. As Subterfuge said above, when they use holes they usually have a limited view. What you need to do is be patient and isolate them one at a time. You take the most outer bunker first and just work your way in. If you use 3 or 4 guys to put paint into the holes of anyone in the area and 1 or 2 guys move up and bunker them. Remember to make use of their limited vision by moving to cover to the side of their bunker then come in from the side to bunker them, so that even if they do get a glimpse through their hole with all the paint filling it they won't see you comming. Then you buner them, everyone moves up to take the next one, and you take the next one in line.:p

I remember the first time I played, the team I was on had some very experienced players. They had moved up to capture the flag after I had been eleminated and the other team was all in bunkers around the flag using holes. The team I was on just took them out one at a time without loosing any additonal players and took the flag. Afterward I listened to them talk about it and it really stuck with me. They said that as long as the other team stayed in their holes and our team could take them on one at a time they might as well have just handed over the flag. Without any coordination and movement on their part they were just target practice for the team I was on.

As long as you are corridinated and have a good gameplan going in a team that is that timid and defensive shouldn't be any problem.

Good luck!!!

Zanester

Duggzer0

Banned
Apr 12, 2005
England
Visit site
Lol i was recently balling in cyprus, my step dad was insisting on poking his gun outta a hole, so i fired a couple of rounds at him and hit his hopper :D that was a good shot hehe