Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I got bored today and painted my hopper opinions please

fordy31uk

Mar 26, 2007
Suffolk!
sweet!

you should go into custom hoppers, buy the shells, spray them to order, and sell em on!

good effort mate, looks ace!

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
before you get to excited, go and put some paint on it wait 10 20 mins then wipe off. if the paint dont come with you will be fine ;)

car paint is poo againt the war on paintball

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
before you get to excited, go and put some paint on it wait 10 20 mins then wipe off. if the paint dont come with you will be fine ;)

car paint is poo againt the war on paintball
This chap knows his stuff. He also paints rocker covers and suchlike.

Definitely good quality stuff, he left my house about twenty minutes ago!!

jeff200sx

Jul 5, 2007
Antrim Northern Ireland
i really cant see anything short of paint stripper taking that stuff off. at the end of the day car paint is pretty much inert to everything even most acids so i cant see a little sunflour oil and food colouring making an impact on it at all.
to answer the earlier question the eclipse symbols are not stickers they are airbrushed on like the rest of it. all it needs now is something on the left hand shell as i ran outta time and had to do a run in the truck there. i drive trucks now but spent the last 5 years painting cars till i got fed up gluing stupid looking bits onto **** cars and telling people thay have taste when clearly they dont and shouldnt be allowed to drive. Now all i do is the airbrushing. if anyone is looking something done ill do it just pm me.