Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I got bored today and painted my hopper opinions please

russyj

Leeds Uni Paintball Soc
Jul 22, 2007
www.luupbs.co.uk
If you can get any clear shells paint them on the inside, with polycarbonate paint.
genius idea, wouldnt have thought of that!

Car paint tho is notoriously susceptible to paint, ive seen some problems. However, if you've slapped on a ton of laquer it should be ok.

Looks stunning, loving the gear and the writing!

jeff200sx

Jul 5, 2007
Antrim Northern Ireland
well to be honest guys i really cant see the car paints having an issue with the paintballs hitting them when you think about the amount of stones hitting the front end of a car and how many actually make it through the laquer coat. not many really. and i do stress this is painted with PROPER paint not micky mouse 1 pack halfords specials ( HUGE DIFFERENCE ). it will take a week or two for the clear coat to cure fully and go rock solid and until then it will be prone to marking IE if i went and dragged my finger nail over it now after a day of suring it will leave a mark whereas if its left a week good bloody luck leaving a mark on it.

no guts no glory

no guts no glory
Feb 20, 2007
mudeford dorset
looks like very expensive paint i suppose you had some lying around from a car job as buying it specificly for the hopper would be a tad insane if it the type of paint i am thinking of

jeff200sx

Jul 5, 2007
Antrim Northern Ireland
lol you hit the nail on the head. the silver bascoat is over £500 a litre and was indeed left over from a long running job of car rocker covers i do for a friend that likes everything a little different from the norm.but having said that the colour can be watered down and mixed with a basic silver that doesnt take much from the effect if used right.
You also have to remember that any colour goes and pretty much any design can be suited to a paintball marker, i only done the loader that way cos i was indeed bored yesterday and needed something to do, it can be sold if someone really wants it as ill just do something else next time im fed up.

ill post up some other random things i have done for the sake of it tomorrow. right now beer is more on my mind lol

RailDemon

Jan 11, 2007
Coventry
Thats looks reallly cool, is it possible to do the same with other parts such as, triggers, asa's, feednecks etc..