Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

i hate

Missy Q

300lb's of Chocolate Love
Jun 8, 2005
East Side
www.tshirthell.com
People who are allowed to play on in HB06 semi-finals with a blatant hit on their loader and take out 3 Rage players from the snake, and then go on to win the event and strut around like they are some kind of superstar. I hate those guys and the refs that won't check them when 5000 people are screaming that the player is hit.

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Baca Loco said:
I must say, the oddest things bring Rancid up outta the basement.

Nice to see the quality and tone didn't suffer in my absence.

And I have to ask, Are you on 602, Mikey, because the other 600 met the same fate as 601? In an admittedly desperate attempt to draw some meaning from all this suffering I'm beginning to see the forums as a kind of cybernetic Wheel of Life and if that's the case I gotta say you ain't doing your karma a whole lotta good. :)
I apologise Bacs, I apologise Mikey - i did provoke you into being rude and offensive. Now, if someone can show me how to unban him.... (Mind you, I did think it was funny.)

Bacs, you coming to see us soon?

Greetings Mario.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
rancid said:
I apologise Bacs, I apologise Mikey - i did provoke you into being rude and offensive. Now, if someone can show me how to unban him.... (Mind you, I did think it was funny.)

Bacs, you coming to see us soon?

Greetings Mario.
I'm sure it was just all those bright lights and sudden movements. And it was funny.

My daughter is planning a trip over towards the middle of August and I'm trying to figure out whether I can squeeze a week out around the same time frame--maybe Campaign-ish. May depend on how hands on I need to be at that point with pball biz plus our event schedule starts to get really hectic and if we're pushing for a NPPL Pro spot I may not have any open weekends. I will get it done one of these days though--hopefully sooner rather than later.

dirtydenn

how long's the fuse?
May 9, 2002
london
Visit site
Rosie said:
people who sell you stuff
...then don't clean it before they send it out ;)

I'm female it probably annoys me more than it annoys blokes but hey, isn't it just curtesy?
not just girls, although i am a bit gay

especially barrells! how come they even put them away that dirty let alone sending them to folk like it!

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Stop finding spurious excuses Bacs. Perhaps you can bring the big-eared boy with you, cos i aint seen him for a while.

Ok, sorry for distrubing the peace. Back to the basement. (I'm off before Duff's platinum thingy hits and Mikey goes beserk.)

EDIT: notice how I say 'Duff's platinum thingy'.