Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I have profits, want a better mask

Jun 3, 2012
i would recommend the dye i4's as i have trouble with the eflex as they don't sit on my nose properly......but i might try the double strap idea.... thanks for the tip

Natexxo

Aberdeen University Paintball Society (AUPS)
Dec 27, 2012
Aberdeen
Gonna jump on the wagon and give a thumbs up for the Flex platform! I went from Profit's to JT Flexes this year and haven't looked back. What you lose in side coverage you get back in being able to hear and speak/breathe!

Bowerz

Dec 29, 2013
Southampton
Just an update, I got a second hand pair of i4s that arrived today, given them a good clean just waiting for them to dry then will report on how they feel in comparison to the profits

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Although theres a big thumbs up for the Empire E-flex (Myself included would big up these goggles) - Goggles are really down to what you like.

My E-flex are the nuts and you can change face plates and lenses really easy. I do like the new JT's however at the weekend I tried on a team mates and although these felt a little smaller, the foam I thought was a bit rubbish and I know that my team mate has only used them 3 times. Was considering a change to the JT's but with this foam issue and the fact the the lense change is a B***ch means I wont be changing.

May have to buy some more E-flex and change around again.

Am also considering Double Strapping as Gadget has said.

:)

Natexxo

Aberdeen University Paintball Society (AUPS)
Dec 27, 2012
Aberdeen
Although theres a big thumbs up for the Empire E-flex (Myself included would big up these goggles) - Goggles are really down to what you like.

My E-flex are the nuts and you can change face plates and lenses really easy. I do like the new JT's however at the weekend I tried on a team mates and although these felt a little smaller, the foam I thought was a bit rubbish and I know that my team mate has only used them 3 times. Was considering a change to the JT's but with this foam issue and the fact the the lense change is a B***ch means I wont be changing.

May have to buy some more E-flex and change around again.

Am also considering Double Strapping as Gadget has said.

:)
As someone that uses proflexes, I would stick with your E-Flexes based purely on the ease of changing your lense!

trigger happy

No prisoners, No mercy
Dec 30, 2012
it will be interesting to see peoples reviews on the new HK mask when it comes out next month, anyone preordered one yet ?

Bondage Bunny

Matt D
Sep 18, 2013
Stafford, UK
it will be interesting to see peoples reviews on the new HK mask when it comes out next month, anyone preordered one yet ?
]

Yeah really interesting, got to try on the one BZ had on display at the CPPS. They are better than I expected to be honest, light, breathable and good vision... however plasticy and about £120 I think I was quoted!

Think they're gonna be for the cool HK kids with more money than sense ;)

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I also tried on the HKs at CPPS
They were fine but I also thought they were very plasticky

I recently re-tried on I4s again. They feel excellent, but for me they leave a lot of forehead exposed, and I will have a problem if I open my mouth

Try on as many pairs of goggles as you can

Reactions: Bondage Bunny