Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

i have so many decisions

the little one17

Feb 21, 2002
Winnipeg
Visit site
Do any of you know which of the under $300 paintball guns are the best? I don't mean the best looking ones I mean the best shooting, and stuff ones. If any of you could tell which is the best one that would great.:confused:

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
Theres really not a great difference in performance at that price range. It's almost certainly more important to find one that feel right to you. Go to your local feild or store and try a few out.

samson300

Oct 17, 2001
Visit site
marker

Hey, like darkwerks said...just go to your local field and try out many markers. in my opinion though i would go with an automag. they are the best marker in that price range. if you are prepared to spend about 50 more dollars, you could go ahead and buy an autococker. i own an autococker and it shoots fairly fast, very accurate and flat shooting with a good range and has high upgradeability. the mags shoot well also but tend to freeze up when the get cold(if you run it off of C02). they are very low maintenence but there is not much you can do to them as far as upgrading goes. you can get a mag for about 210 bucks without a barrel so i hope that helped....

Mr Big

and his big purple helmet
Jul 3, 2001
In a big shoe
www.p8ntballer.com
You could do a lot worse than buying a piranha. 300 bucks will get you a lot of gun with one of those. Or if you want electro, there's a new gun been released by the same people who make the black dragun, called the Patriot. That is a very cool gun for the cash. I think you can buy it at Paintballinc.com. The people who make it are called M3 Paintball